Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Easter Wreath

Happy Hump Day!  It's a pretty, sunny day today in SW Virginia.  Spring has finally sprung!

Last weekend I went to 3 estate sales and all were pretty much a bust.  I did find two huge boxes of a Sunbonnet Sue Quilt and a Teddy bear quilt, all cut out and ready to sew with all the fabric to finish them.  I bought those for my cousin who is a quilter.  I bought myself 2 cookbooks ( I needed like a hole in the head) one small glass pixie and 5 vintage patterns.  Nothing Earth shattering.
I did make an Easter wreath for my front door. 


I found the grape vine wreath at the Goodwill and all the flowers and eggs came from the Dollar store.
Kind of hard to take a photo without getting myself in it!  This one is really weird because you can see the back of the wreath reflecting in the mirror inside, along with yours truly.  See me? Hi!
 
I also found this hilarious garden flag
Hee hee!
 
Hope everyone has a great day!
 
Blessings
 
Linda

10 comments:

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

So cute! Love your wreath, so cute and springy, and looks like you made it at the price I like. :)

Love the photo with your reflection. "Hi" there Linda!

That banner is a scream...ha, ha, ha!!!

Lynn said...

That is so cute! Thank you for sharing! We have had warm days last week and then this week so far, rainy and much cooler. Hopefully that will move out soon. I am ready to plant some flowers and with lows in the 30s I am afraid will get them. So hopefully soon.
Hugs,
Lynn and the wienee ranch gang

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Your wreath is so cute!! Looks so bright and cheery welcoming you in! haha cute garden sign too! Happy Wednesday!! xo Holly

Musings from Kim K. said...

How fun to see a tiny you in your reflection! Very pretty wreath. You are reminding me that we still have winter on the front door even though Easter is throughout the inside of the house. Oops!

Blessed Serendipity said...

Your wreath looks so pretty on that pretty front door of yours. Happy spring!

xo Danielle

NanaDiana said...

LOL Love the wreath-it looks great- and I used that WHAT thing on my blog the other day, too. I had never seen it before!!

Hope you are having a good week-xo Diana

mapster68 said...

LBP, you are SOOO talented!!! These Easter wreaths are, like, totally awesome man!! Keep up the good work!!

Unknown said...

Good morning Linda, happy to come to your blog via Debby! She was posting on her cute gnomes and I saw your blog and I knew I had to come visit.
I am Jacqueline from Once Upon a Fairyland and I also own a craft/art business called Dingbat Alley. I've been blogging for year but I took a year off.
I love gnomes, storybook homes, anything cute and charming. I love the Lord and arts and crafts. I am an activity director and I live in the Pacific Northwest.
I invite you to come to my blog when you find a moment.
Happy Spring!

Unknown said...

Love the Spring wreath!! Not much going on here as far as sales go....just well I'm on a budget!!! Ha!

Patti said...

Sweet wreath! I love your screen door! I hae always loved that clip of the bunnies, too. So funny!